Making banking easier during COVID-19
25 March 2020
Africanacity during uncertain times
Coming together in times of difficulty to solve issues is what the spirit of Africanacity is all about. During these uncertain times here are the ways we are making it possible. Together we can flatten the curve.
- You can view your balance on App and Absa online
- Get statements and stamped statements on App and Absa online
- Get your Tax certificate (IT3) on Absa online
- Pay beneficiaries
- Inter account transfers
- Buy airtime, data and electricity
- Use your card to tap and go instead of the point-of-sale machine
- Log an insurance claim on App and online
- Amend your beneficiaries for your Life or Funeral policy on Absa Online
- Amend your banking details for your Life or Funeral policy on Absa Online
Safety and security:
- Manage your digital limits on App
- Lock and unlock your card on App
- Stop and replace your card on App
Saving for emergencies:
Have peace of mind knowing that you have some emergency funds for the unexpected with our flexible savings options to assist you. Speak to us.
Accessing your money:
Rest assured knowing that you do not have to visit a branch to place notice on your investment simply use Absa online.
If you find yourself in financial difficulty, let us ease the burden by helping you with debt management by working together with you to provide suitable financial solutions.
In the spirit of coming together in light of the President’s speech on coronavirus we urge customers to take the following measures:
- Wash your hands with soap and water often for at least 20 seconds
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, mouth with unwashed hands
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing
- Try avoiding ATM’S as they are touched by a lot of people and rather use digital platforms
For up to date information or resources, visit the World Health Organisation (WHO) or the National Institute of Communicable Diseases (NICD) or call the hotline 0800 0299 99.
No social distancing is too far for us to service you.
That's Africanacity. That's Absa.
Disclaimer: The advice contained on this blog is for general purposes only and does not take into account individual circumstances, objectives or financial needs. Accordingly, readers are advised to seek appropriate advice from licensed professionals prior to making any investment, or taking up a financial product or service.